Correspondent Brian Miller writes
10. What else is the winemaker going to do with it?
9. It’s not technically faulty.
8. It’s preferable to alco-pops.
7. It’s better than what you drank when you first Kombi-vanned around Europe.
6. It’s no more ridiculous than $3 bottled water.
5. You can blend it with a $38 wine to make two $20 wines.
4. It’s more economical than pouring expensive corked wine down the sink.
3. Penfolds Grange once cost $2.40.
2. Your superannuation is partly invested in Woolworths*.
1 It’s $2 a bottle.
*Owners of Dan Murphys who sell the $24 per dozen wine.